The Perfect Vacation Source knows Mexico has plenty of things for couples and friends traveling in groups to do, but what about children? Many people don’t realize how many kid-friendly destinations there are in Mexico. In fact, the San Francisco Chronicle recently named Mexico, “one of the best places in the world for a family vacation.”
According to The Perfect Vacation Source, children are given special attention in Mexico’s restaurants and special events. Often children are showered with attention and even regaled with song. The Perfect Vacation Source lists these as some of the most popular:
- Club Med Cancún Yucatán—Not only does this Club Med location include activities specifically designed for children, it’s all-inclusive. The team at The Perfect Vacation Source stresses this because you’ll be able to find food and drink anytime your children need it. Anyone who has ever traveled with children knows how important this can be, according to The Perfect Vacation Source.
- Xcaret— The Perfect Vacation Source recommends this theme park for its archaeological theme, complete with underground rivers, natural pools, swimming with dolphins, and a Coral Reef aquarium. A nighttime performance features 300 actors demonstrating Mexico’s history in dance and song, according to The Perfect Vacation Source.
- Chapultepec Park—The largest park in Latin America includes several activities that The Perfect Vacation Source members find kid-friendly, including numerous museums, a zoo, pony rides, and amusement and water parks. The Perfect Vacation Source explains that the amusement park alone can keep your family busy for hours with more than 50 rides and attractions.
- Cozumel—Long a popular tourist destination, The Perfect Vacation Source recommends Cozumel for its safety. The small, quiet island offers snorkeling, children’s pools, and knee-deep tide pools. The Perfect Vacation Source also recommends the traditional Mexican “paseo,” where locals dress up their children for a fun evening of dancing to the music of local bands.
- Cabo—Cabo is filled with pools designed for children, The Perfect Vacation Source reveals, including waterslides, fountains, and kiddie pools for younger children. Several babysitting services are available at the many resorts to give parents a day or evening off, according to The Perfect Vacation Source. Special kids’ explorers clubs give children a chance to participate in science- and nature-themed projects.
Call on The Perfect Vacation Source to help you plan your family’s vacation to Mexico, saving time and money. The Perfect Vacation Source is a travel club that can point you toward the best resort destination for budget-saving prices.
Visit The Perfect Vacation Source online at www.perfectvacationsource.com